Had so much FUN creating this YUMMY Thanksgiving Appetizers.
Here you can find the Ingredients & Directions
- Crackers: Dare Breton Crackers With Basil and Olive Oil
- Garlic Cheese: Boursin Cheese, Garlic & Fine Herbs
- Chocolate Sticks: Pocky Chocolate Cream Covered Bisquit Stick
- Eyeball Candy: Sweet Tooth Fairy® Medium Eyeball Candy Shapes
- Pate: Brandt Liver Sausage Pate Fine
- Red Pepper: Red Bell Pepper
- Gently form the cheese into a ball using your hands.
- To make the turkey head, take 4-5 inch piece off of the Pate and form an oval.
- Cut a small triangle of red pepper to create the beak.
- Insert one chocolate stick into the turkey head you previously form, add the the eye ball candies, and the beak.
- When you are ready to serve, set your cheese ball. Add the chocolate stick tail feathers and legs (Very gently). Surround with crackers and that’s all!
Happy Gobble Gobble!